Dreaming of Buenos Aires...

P and I have been dreaming of traveling to Buenos Aires for years. We've been told it has a great mix of European and Latin American cultures and are hoping to experience the worldclass food, boutiques, bars and galleries of "the Paris of Latin America" for ourselves someday.  In the meantime, I am creating a must see "photographic travel list":



El Ateneo Grand Splendid - Buenos Aires premier bookshop housed in a old theater.
Flower sculpture - Recoleta
Street art throughout the city
Colorful Buildings of the Boca District
Plaza San Martin, in the Retiro district
Tango Cabaret Shows
Cemeterio de la Recoleta 

Who has been? I need more advice/ideas! No harm in dreaming...


via Via, Via, Via, Via, ViaViaVia, Via, Via






1 comment

  1. Hello! I was reading your blog and I came across this post. I'm from Buenos Aires and I must say that you made a good selection of places! Add the Museum of Tigre, San Telmo and Rosedal. And if you are in Buenos Aires in December advise on the blog! I love to have you in my wedding as photographers!

    ReplyDelete