Read This: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?

How could you NOT want to read a book that has this on the back of it?


Mindy Kaling's Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? And Other Concerns has been one of my favorite reads this winter. Have you read it yet? Here's a great excerpt about chick flicks that was published in The New Yorker. After reading the article, I immediately ran out and got the book, finishing it in 24 hours. Since then, I've been buying it as a gift and forcing my copy into the hands of unsuspecting house guests. Teresa, I can't believe you have escaped me for this long, take a break from Game of Thrones, you're borrowing my copy next. Anyone who enjoyed Tina Fey's Bossypants as much as you did will love this one too.

Kaling strikes a great balance between hilarity and honesty. I love people who don't take themselves too seriously.  Check out her website, where she blogs about everything from yoga pants to The Royal Tenenbaums. This is were I found the back cover photo (above) and her witty explanation as to why she chose to share it with the world.


1 comment